How do I inspect the seat belt? seat belts chevrolet cruz...

Q: How do I inspect the seat belt?

How do I inspect the seat belt?

It’s a smart safety precaution to inspect your seat belts every few months. It’s important to notice any potential damage to a seat belt early on, so that you can get it replaced. Even if a seat belt appears to be working properly, if it is damaged it may not keep you safe in the event of an accident. To inspect the seat belts, use your hands and your eyes to search for imperfections, damage, tears, or fraying. If you spot any of this in any of the seat belts, take your vehicle to a dealership immediately to have the seat belt replaced.