Q: 01 Audi A6 2.7 have a crank but no start I checked my fuses and I have no power to either of my 2 ECU fuses or my Fuel Pump fuse

I have an 01 Audi A6 2.7 I have a crank but no start I checked my fuses and I have no power to either of my 2 ECU fuses 1 30 amp and one 15 amp or my Fuel Pump fuse a 20 amp. My battery is brand new but my gauge still reads around 12 and drops when I try to start. Everything else has power.

Hi there. It is highly probable that you have a faulty main relay or an exposed electrical connection or bad ground to the fuse panel that is causing this issue. However, it could also be problem with the ECU itself; which tends to be a problem with Audi’s and VW’s after 15 years or so. I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can correctly diagnose this problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. 01 Audi A6 2.7 have a crank but no start I checked my fuses and I have no power to either of my 2 ECU fuses or my Fuel Pump fuse