Hit a curb had a blow out and the slip indicator is on am...

Q: Hit a curb had a blow out and the slip indicator is on amd wont go off, its a 2016 versa whats the problem with it ? I can turn th

asked by on May 15, 2017

Hit curb blew tire niw the slip indicator is on amd wont go off, Ive tried to turn the vdc on and off and it works. Tried resetting it by holding the vdc down for 20 seconds but the slip indicator wont go off. Whats wrong with it ???

Hi there. It’s possible that you have a speed or wheel sensor that has been damaged during your accident. Typically this will cause the light to stay illuminated until it is replaced. The best way to diagnose this issue correctly is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a warning light inspection, so they can locate the damaged components and make the right repairs.