Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: AT light on

One of the most common causes for this light to come on is the transmission input speed sensor goes bad and the transmission module connector. If you have the system scanned you would get codes pertaining to the input speed...

Q: My car won't shift into high gear after a series of thumping while accelerating hard check engine light blinks then stops later.

Hi there. Since the check engine light is coming on I would usually start by scanning the computer for codes. When the light comes on the computer should store the code to let the technician know what it saw. If...

Q: Car stopped working suddenly, cannot be moved

Hello. It sounds like the battery has low voltage and this is causing the car’s system to shut down. It is possible that the water from the car wash could have gotten into the fuse box and shorted out some...