Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Failure code of P0723 OSS appeared

Hey there. This relates to a faulty output speed sensor inside your transmission. This is a unit that monitors the output speed of the shaft coming out of the transmission and relays this info to the transmission control module which...

Q: Service stabilitrak and service traction control

Hello. The stability control and traction control warning lights can trigger for several reasons. The first step you will want to take will be to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. This will tell you what about the...

Q: Trac Off, ABS, and service lights

Hello, when you have a light on for a system it indicates a fault with that system. The ABS and traction control system are link together using the same input information for the computer’s operation. ABS (anti-lock brake system) prevent...