Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: ABS, Rough shifting

Hello. The only speed sensor located in the rear of the vehicle will be located in the differential housing. This may be the sensor that requires attention. If our transmission is experiencing shifting problems in first gear, and your speedometer...

Q: Check engine light on flashing traction light on

The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors that communicate with the Power Train Control Module (PCM) regarding steering...

Q: My engine light came on approximately 10 months ago. I had a diagnostic test ran on it. It stated that I needed a TCM.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The traction control module is a part of the ECM, but usually is a separate component from the main control module. The best way to solve the issue is to have a professional mechanic...