Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: abs light on brake line broke have been replace I bleed brake line but brake pad still go to the floor now wheels lock up

Hello. If the brake pedal is going to the floor then that means that it is not building pressure. If the brake system has been fully bled and there is no air in it then most of the time it...

Q: Check engine light flashing

The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors that communicate with the Power Train Control Module (PCM) regarding steering...

Q: The computer readout located by other controls

It means the traction control system is not working. The Traction control is an automatic feature that modulates the throttle if it senses wheel spin. If the controller senses a fault in any of the system components, it shuts the...