Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Input turbine speed sensor B has stopped working

Hello and thank you for your question. It sounds like the input turbine speed sensor B has failed or lost connection to the engine control module (ECM). You will first need to check the wiring to the sensor and see...

Q: ABS and Traction System Lights on

ABS and Traction Control are the same system; the lights usually come on together when a code is set. The most common repair on your Corvette is the ABS computer replacement, but there are many potential causes; the only way...

Q: How do you turn the traction control on?

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The traction control is monitored by the computer using the sensors on your wheel hubs and other related components. If these get water damage, disconnected, or shorted out during the car wash, the computer...