Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Where is the vehicle speed sensor located on a 2004 Golf GLS 4 door hatchback 2.0?

The vehicle speed sensor is mounted on the transaxle housing, usually on the differential. It can be very difficult to see and you will probably have to have the car well in the air to get to it. If by...

Q: If the tire pressure sensors are faulty, will that cause my Advance Trac light to come on?

Your assumption is correct. The tire pressure monitoring system will not turn on the traction control light. These system work independently of each other. You need to connect a scanner capable of accessing the traction control system to read the...

Q: What should I know about turning traction control off?

The purpose of a vehicle’s traction control system is to assist drivers in maintaining stability and control of the vehicle during adverse weather conditions or when the vehicle is stopped abruptly. There are electronic sensors in each wheel that provide...