Q: Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Why is my VSC light on?

Q: The traction control light comes on until the ignition is switched off, then it is off for a short time, then on again.

As you may know, your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors on each of the four wheels, which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information to the traction control module, which is controlled by the car's ECU. When the...

Q: I have a 2008 scion xb, the heater started to blow cool air, the vsc light came on, and the car ran hot. It can drive. What could

Hi there. Check the coolant and see if it's low. If the coolant is low, then top off the coolant and check around to locate a coolant leak. If there is no leaks, then the coolant may have blown out...

Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

In general, if your dash warning lights flash briefly right after cranking your engine and then turn off, this is normal. Each system is performing a self-check. The lights turn off after verifying that the systems are operating. If one...