Q: Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Why is my VSC light on?

Q: What does a vehicle speed sensor look like?

There may be a couple of things going on at the same time here. Is the Check Engine Light on? A vehicle speed sensor problem may illuminate the Check Engine Light if the lack of signal is causing shifting errors....

Q: What could be causing my VSA to engage when I'm not going that fast around and sweeping turn?

The VSA system may be turned off or there is a defective or dirty wheel speed sensor. Check all of the wheel speed sensors and ensure that they are all clean and free from oil or metal as they are...

Q: Car stopped working suddenly, cannot be moved

Hello. It sounds like the battery has low voltage and this is causing the car’s system to shut down. It is possible that the water from the car wash could have gotten into the fuse box and shorted out some...