Q: Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Why is my VSC light on?

Q: Q: Transmission shifting

The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function....

Q: Q: Car does not start

Depending on the kind of conditions you are driving in (i.e. snow, slippery, bumpy, etc.), the TCS (Traction Control System) may have been activated. The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of...

Q: What should I know about turning traction control off?

The purpose of a vehicle’s traction control system is to assist drivers in maintaining stability and control of the vehicle during adverse weather conditions or when the vehicle is stopped abruptly. There are electronic sensors in each wheel that provide...