Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Speedometer stops on 40 mph until driving for 20 minutes and then regains correct speed on the speedometer with no other noticeable issues.

Hi there. The issue with your speedometer not working properly is the transmission output shaft speed sensor has a faulty pickup or broken wire inside it. The speed sensor has a magnet that reads between teeth on a gear within...

Q: When turing the car abs on & car stuck trac light blink why

The trac and abs systems rely on wheel speed sensors to detect the wheel speed at each wheel which is used by the computer to determine whether or not to engage the trac or abs systems when the car may...

Q: Warning lights and loss of power

When the EML light comes on there could be a range of issues from big to small. The main issue with this is that when the vehicle sets this light, it will also put the car into a limp home...