Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Radio/Speedometer not working?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide my insight. This can be caused by a few things. There is a speed sensor at the transaxle that emits a signal to the computer, however if the car is...

Q: After hitting a large rock in the road the VSA light came on - could that have a connection?

The VSA light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the Vehicle Stability Assist system. As its name implies, the VSA system is designed to help maintain vehicle stability by monitoring tire traction. If the light came on...

Q: car stuck

Hello, thank you for writing in. The best thing you can do is make traction. You need to use dirt, leaves, kitty litter, old carpeting, a floor mat, or other flat objects to stick under the tires to get traction....