Q: Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Why is my VSC light on?

Q: Reocurring wheel speed sensor failure

Hey there. As you may know, these sensors monitor wheel speed for a variety of the car's onboard systems such as the traction control, ABS, and other systems. When wheel speed sensors go bad, they can cause many problems with...

Q: My car's tire pressure monitoring system lights come on when the tire pressure is normal

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors on each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information to the ABS and traction control system (ESC) which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: Traction and Check Engine Light on

Hey there. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. ...