Q: Why is my VSC light on?

asked by on November 07, 2016

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If i replace my thermostat and my car is still running hot , what else can it be ?

When dealing with issues like these, always start with the simplest options first. The thermostat is only designed to read liquid. If the coolant is low, the reading on your dashboard may not be accurate. The vehicle may have been...

My air just turned off on it's own today.

On a vehicle that is 15 years old you may have a leak in the condenser, compressor, or evaporator. One of these faulty components may be leaking down the pressure. It's also possible that one of the pressure switches has...

Transmission slips when cold but shifts perfect when at operating temperature.

Your transmission may have defective pressure and control solenoids or could have bad seals inside the transmission. Either way you will need to have a qualified transmission mechanic run a diagnostic check to see if you are having internal leakage...