Q: Why is my VSC light on?

I had tuneup and oil change in may of this year however engine light comes on

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Why is my VSC light on?

Q: 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 will not shift out of first gear. If you press on the gas pedal and then let off, the transmission would shift.

Hi there. The transmission is not shifting for the transmission speed sensor could have failed. This is the reason why when the throttle is let off and then the transmission shifts gear. The speed sensor is not communicating to the...

Q: Traction Control System

Hi There, The traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors at each of the four wheels that communicate with...

Q: Engine power reduced

Multiple issues may cause your issue. The first step is to connect a diagnostic tool to your vehicle. It could be something simple or more advanced. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can assist you with any repairs...