Q: My motor bogs down when going uphill but doesn't cut out just u have to kinda put ur foot in it to get up the hill

asked by on August 26, 2017

My motor bogs down when going uphill and it doesn't cut out u have to kinda push the gas petal alittle more and then the rpms rack up and it seams like going uphill my truck has a hard time shifting I have replaced the fuel filter and the air filter and change oil checked transmission fluid and put some lucas fuel inject cleaner in the gas tank with a full tank i am stumped now

You will need to have the fuel pressure checked to see if the pump is giving the correct pressures and replace the pump in the fuel tank if it is not. If pressure is good then have computer tested for codes and have them diagnosed as needed.