Does my 2007 Audi A4 Cabriolet have or support CANBUS for...

Q: Does my 2007 Audi A4 Cabriolet have or support CANBUS for steering wheel control of an after market navigation system?

asked by on September 02, 2017

I want to have a navigation system installed in my 2007 Audi A4 Cabriolet and am looking at Eincar. Does this car have or support CANBUS to enable steering wheel control? Any advice on Eincar or other navigation systems with a $250 cap on product. I will have Best Buy install it.

Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not diagnose problems with, repair, or install aftermarket sound systems. I would recommend reaching out to the products manufacturer to determine if it is compatible with your vehicle.