I need to know where timing marks are for 2013 cruze lt 1...

Q: I need to know where timing marks are for 2013 cruze lt 1.4

asked by on May 31, 2017

I replaced the head and now putting it back together, i am at the timing but need to know how to find the marks.

Hi there. If you are completing this job for the first time, it’s probably a good idea to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. This will give you step-by-step instructions, including providing you with illustration as to the location of timing marks and how to correctly install the timing chain, guides and other components correctly.