Q: How do you defog or defrost the windows?

How do you defog or defrost the windows?

A: Your Accord includes both a front and rear ...

Your Accord includes both a front and rear defogger/defroster. Whether your windshield is fogging up on a rainy day, or your rear glass is covered by frost, using both systems is easy. Here’s what you need to do:

Front Defogger/Defroster

1. Push the defroster/defogger button (note that your air conditioner will turn on).

2. Adjust your fan speed to the desired level.

3. Set the temperature to warm.

Rear Defogger/Defroster

1. Push the rear defroster button.

2. The system is electric, and will automatically turn on. It will turn off in 10 to 30 minutes depending on temperature.

Tip

If you’re removing frost or ice from the windshield, set both the fan and temperature dials to the highest level to speed deicing.