Q: Just changed my o2 sensor and my engine is still jerking while idling, and jolting while driving, what now?

asked by on August 12, 2017

Rpms started fluctuating, engine is still jerking at stop lights like it's going to die, and struggling at takeoff, then jolting. Just changed the o2 sensor to match the engine code (bank 2 sensor 1)

You may be having a vacuum leak or another problem that is causing the O2 sensor to measure a lean condition. This would account for the rough running engine at idle. Have engine checked for a vacuum leak or leaks in the intake system between throttle body and mass air sensor.