Q: I just put in a fuel pump and its still not starting and its not the fuel relay what could it be?

I was in a snow bank when i got outi try to drive the car did run for a minute then died i got the fuel pump replced because i thought that was the problem and replaced the battery the fuel pump relay is good what could be the problem?

Hello, thank you for writing in. When it comes to no start and stalling issues, you want to start with the simple stuff. Make sure your batter cables are perfect, the new battery is fully charged, and make sure the battery’s ground connection is clean, dry, and tight. When you turn the vehicle on, keep the key in the "On" position and listen for the fuel pump to prime. If you hear it prime then give it a moment and then start the vehicle. If you do not hear the pump priming, then you are likely experiencing and issue with the pump install. At that point you want to check the electrical connections, and even test for power at the terminal. You can also perform a fuel pressure test, and spark test to make sure you are getting both accurately. There are several ways to test for spark, a spark tester being the safest. Start with the power supply and take further testing from there.

3. I just put in a fuel pump and its still not starting and its not the fuel relay what could it be?