Q: Call won't turn over and it acts like it has been stolen.

The car won't turn over it acts like it has been stolen and it won't do nothing it'll say that Kiki ball is not in the car and it tells me to manually start it so I missed it key thing and it still won't turn over

Hi there. If you vehicle will not start, check the battery and the battery cables and make sure that everything is tight and clean. If the battery and battery cables are good, then check the starter cables and see if they are loose or corroded. The starter is good, then check the fuses to the ignition system and see if any of them are burned. If the fuses are good, then the ignition switch may have a fault and need replaced. If you need further assistance with your vehicle not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.