Q: I have a 1997 ford ranger. I was informed by highway patrol last night that none of the lights on the rear of the truck are workin

asked by on July 19, 2017

No lights at all on rear of truck

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several different lights at the rear of the vehicle. They are run off of different circuits to control them separately and in order to keep them from all going out at once. The first step is determining if the brake lights, center high mount stop light, taillights, or blinkers are affected. From there you can look into diagnosing the issues. Fuses, bulbs, wiring, and switches are the main concerns, and should be inspected in that order. For more help with diagnosing the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.