Q: Why would my wipers stop working in my 1995 Lincoln Town Car

I have a1995 Lincoln town car the windshield wipers stopped working. Can you point me in the right direction as to what the problem could be, where to look first and if that's not the problem what else it could be. Lastly can u give me a ball park price on what it will cost to fix it myself compared to paying someone else to fix it for me. I appreciate your time.

Wipers are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. The wipers in your car can stop working for a number of reasons. The two most common causes being the wiper motor itself or the combination switch that is used to turn them off and on. I usually start by checking to see if there is power at the motor when the wipers are turned on. If there is then the motor is bad. If there is not then the switch must be tested. The cost to do this would depend on what is going on with the car. If you want to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the wipers do not work] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/wipers-are-not-working-inspection