Q: Coolant spraying everywhere under hood near engine block.

There's antifreeze spraying out underneath hood on left side of engine block ? What could this be and is there a temporary fix

A: Hi there. If you’re having a large amount o...

Hi there. If you’re having a large amount of coolant spraying under the left side of the engine of your Honda Accord, it’s most likely caused by a ruptured coolant line; possibly a bypass hose or the heater core hose. There is not a temporary fix for this issue that we’d recommend. The best thing to do is to locate the damaged coolant line and have a professional mechanic replace the coolant hose for you.