Q: i was trying to remove my grill today and removed all the screws and bolts but there are these plastic tabs and i don't know how m

there are plastic tabs holding the car's grill in place and i don't know how to remove them to get the grill from the car

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer. If you are trying to remove the grill, it is attached to the front bumper. You cannot remove the tabs without breaking them. You have to remove the entire bumper cover as an assembly.

3. i was trying to remove my grill today and removed all the screws and bolts but there are these plastic tabs and i don't know how m