Q: Vibrations in front wheels

asked by on June 24, 2016

My Hyundai Azera has 30,000 miles on it. After my car was serviced my car started to vibrate periodically at first doing speeds of 60-90 km/h. The vibrations have gradually increased until the point that I feel like the front tires are not balance. It also feels like there might be a problem in the front wheel system. This happens one or two times a week. Do you know what’s wrong and how it can be fixed?

Hello. It will help to know what services you had done because your recent service could be related to your new problem. It sounds like it could be due to the tires being out of balance, low on air pressure, bent rim, faulty tire, a faulty CV axle, or a defective wheel bearing. I suggest to have a technician inspect the vehicle for you to determine if one of those parts are faulty. It is likely that one of them are because they commonly cause the driving condition that you have.

If you decide to get this fixed, enlist a certified mechanic who can diagnose the vibration you’re experiencing and fix the problem accordingly.