Q: Moonroof, power locks, and interior lights not working

My electric moonroof, power door locks, and interior lights are not working.

There are many different reasons why your multiple electrical components may not be functioning. Some of the possible causes include short fuses, faulty switches, and motor damage. You will need to see whether the affected systems have individuals problems or if one issue is causing problems with all of the systems. Basic check of the fuses can reveal such an issue. Other times further diagnostics may be necessary in order to pinpoint the actual problem. Since multiple parts are not functioning properly, I would have a diagnostic inspection of your electrical components.

3. Moonroof, power locks, and interior lights not working