Q: Rear power door locks not working

asked by on February 06, 2016

The rear power door locks do not work.

Door Lock Actuator Replacement $130.36 - $614.36 Get a Quote

Hi. The body control module (BCM) takes input from the door lock switches and in turn, controls the door lock actuators. These actuators lock and unlock your doors. Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I don’t see that the rear actuators have anything in common other than the BCM. Since the front locks work, the BCM is likely OK. My guess is that you have two bad actuators. The actuators are a common problem on vehicles like yours. A trained mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to replace your vehicle’s actuators.