Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

A: The tire pressure Warning Light is located ...

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. If the light is solidly illuminated, then one of the tires is experiencing dangerously low tire pressure. Check your tire pressure and adjust as you need to bring them into the recommend range. If the light is blinking, then the tire pressure warning system is malfunctioning.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the tire pressure Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.