Q: Between 50 and 70 mph when I accelerate the car is shaking.... Any ideas whay ????

Between 50 and 70 mph when I accelerate the car is shaking.... Any ideas whay ????

The things we check first with vibration problems are tire and wheel inspection and undercar components such as tie rod ends, rack and pinion steering, and wheel bearings. It may be as simple as a balancing weight that has come off your Jag’s wheel. I’d recommend getting some assistance from an experienced technician who can perform an inspection which will find the cause of the shaking you’re experiencing and fix it accordingly.

• Between 50 and 70 mph when I accelerate the car is shaking.... Any ideas whay ????