Q: The price of unplugging the EGR passage

How much should it cost to unplug EGR passage?

It depends on the car and what you need to do. I’ve got a video “unplug the EGR low-flow with a speedometer cable” and a lot of times they work pretty well. You unbolt the EGR valve and then you get a speedometer cable, hook it up to a drill, run it through when you ramming, just like you are ramming the sewer out with one of those rollers.

A lot of times it works really well and cleans them out. You might try that, because on some Hondas, V6 Hondas, you’ve got to take the intake manifold off, and that can cost you 300 – 400 dollars to do that. But a lot of times it is really good. Just spray a little carburetor cleaner get an old speedometer cable, on an electric drill ramming back and forth and often it can do a pretty good job.

3. The price of unplugging the EGR passage