Q: I replaced the brake light switch and still I have the same problem in my car. Also, I checked the stop lamp fuse and it is good.

When the stop lamb switch message come on the car board I can't shift the transmission. I already replaced the break light switch and checked the fuse and I still the problem didn't fixed

A: Hi there. Check the wires from the brake l...

Hi there. Check the wires from the brake light switch to the brake lights. There could be an open in the circuit making the light short to ground. Also the ground circuit could be loose making the switch not function properly. If you need further assistance with your electrical wiring in the brake light switch circuit, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.