Q: Reverse gear causes wobbling and shaking - 1966 Chevrolet C20

I’m having trouble backing up my truck when I turn the wheel while I’m in reverse gear. The entire rear end of the truck wobbles and shakes. So I have to push on the gas like I’m going over a speed bump. I have new tires, my front end was crude, and I had the wheels balanced. So it’s helped a little. Could my pan hard bar be off or the shocks or rear end off in some way? The truck has some large lowering blocks under the rear trailing arms. Could this be causing the alignment of the bar to be off? Thank you.

Sounds like something is loose or disconnected back there still: trailing arm bolts, panhard rod bolts? Are the shocks bolted up? Are the "blocks" you mention allowing the axle housing to rotate (under torque), relative to the trailing arms?

3. Reverse gear causes wobbling and shaking - 1966 Chevrolet C20