Q: What does the electronic power steering Warning Light mean?

What does the electronic power steering Warning Light mean?

The electronic power steering Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by a buzzing sound. When this light illuminates, there is a problem with the electronic power steering system. This issue can reduce your ability to steer, so you should stop the car immediately and have the vehicle serviced.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the electronic power steering Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.

3. What does the electronic power steering Warning Light mean?