Q: Heat and AC fan not working on 2007 chevy Cobalt.

asked by on November 25, 2017

The fan for the heat and A/C for my 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt is not engaging. The vents will blow air when I am driving 30+ MPH but when I switch on the fan I get nothing. I have replaced all the fuses and relays. I have replaced the blower motor resistor and wiring harness. I have replaced the climate control switch. I am at a loss. Not sure what the issue is or how to fix it but need it done ASAP.

You should first check the fuse labeled BCM 3 in the engine fuse box and then if it is good then check blower motor for power when system is on? If blower has power but does not turn then try tapping on motor and if it starts working then replace blower motor and check connector.