Q: Multiple codes coming up

My car cranks but won't start. I get the codes P0170 Fuel Trim Malfunction, P0300 Random Misfire/Fuel Mixture Is Running Lean, and code P0341.

A: Hi. Two of the three codes you have given m...

Hi. Two of the three codes you have given me have a little to do with each other. These are the p0300 and p0170 code as they are reporting issues monitoring fueling. The p0341 code indicates a failure in the camshaft position sensor circuit. A failure in this circuit is likely to cause a no start situation. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the no-start condition with your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair.