Q: Do I ever need to re-tighten or re-torque the suspension parts?

We know driving the car every day suspension parts move, do I ever need any maintenance on Torque back those parts or just only when we Replace some part ?

Unless there has been an item replaced, it should not be necessary to have to retorque suspension parts. A lot of manufacturers will use hardware designed to resist the ability for it to loosen, unless there is an accident, or unusual contact.

3. Do I ever need to re-tighten or re-torque the suspension parts?