Q: please help me please

It won't start. It crank up but won't turn ova and when it die out it make an electrical humming sound

Without the vehicle specifics, I can give you reasons an engine will not start. Besides air, the engine needs spark and fuel to start and run properly. If either are not present, the engine will not start. Lack of fuel can be caused by a bad fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, bad fuel pump relay, or electrical issue such as a broken wire. Lack of spark can be caused by worn/fouled spark plugs, bad ignition coil or coils is equipped with more than one, or even an electrical issue.

The best thing to do would be to have a certified technician diagnose why the vehicle will not start to isolate the exact cause. Replacing parts at random can get expensive as most fuel and ignition related parts are not returnable once installed.

3. please help me please