Q: I have a p0302 already replaced spark plugs and wires and coil pack and fuel injector runs rough at idle but smooths out at 1500

I have a p0302 already replaced spark plugs and wires and coil pack and fuel injector runs rough at idle but smooths out at 1500 rpm

Hi Tyler. Thanks for contacting us today. I think you might find this article very helpful, as it will explain the source of this error code, possible sources and repair solutions.

3. I have a p0302 already replaced spark plugs and wires and coil pack and fuel injector runs rough at idle but smooths out at 1500