Q: Unusual noise after locking my car remotely

My 2007 Holden Epica makes an unusual clicking noise whenever I lock the car remotely - the clicking can last up to a minute. I have had issues with having to wait a minute or so after accidentally locking it and trying to open it again. Like it doesn't register.

Hello there. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you ideas as we don’t see too many Holden vehicles here in the United States. We are only able to offer service and repair suggestions for cars, trucks and SUV’s that are sold here in the United States. You might want to have a local mechanic inspect the remote door locks module to see if there is some electrical short or other problem that is causing the weird noise you are hearing.

3. Unusual noise after locking my car remotely