Q: My 2000 ford expedition is showing 0171 and 0174 codes do you have a estimate to fix?

Would not pass test

The codes P0171 and P0174 point to a lean condition picked up by the oxygen sensors in the vehicle’s exhaust system. Since there is a warning from both banks, it may be safe to say that this is could be due to a vacuum leak. The leak may be in the area of the intake manifold or throttle body. Have a certified technician diagnose the cause of the Check Engine Light codes thoroughly in order to get a more clear estimate on the cost for repair.

• My 2000 ford expedition is showing 0171 and 0174 codes do you have a estimate to fix?