How do I attach the rear seat belt comfort guide? seat be...

Q: How do I attach the rear seat belt comfort guide?

How do I attach the rear seat belt comfort guide?

The shoulder straps on the rear seats are not adjustable. However, the rear seat belts come with comfort guides that can increase comfort (especially for kids who have outgrown their car seats), and can also increase safety. Here’s how to attach them:

1. Remove the comfort guide, which is located in the storage compartment on the side of the seat.

2. Attach the guide to the belt by sliding both edges of the belt into the corresponding slots of the guide. The guide should face outwards. Make sure that the belt is not twisted at all.

3. Buckle the seat belt, and make sure that the shoulder strap runs over the shoulder, and not along the side of the arm or the neck.