Q: Car dies after about 30 minutes of driving

Everything under the hood is brand new. The car runs and idles great for about 30 to 40 minutes, and then it spits, sputters, and shuts off. There are no signs of overheating.

The ignition module failing after getting hot is the most likely failed part causing the stall. There can also be a problem with the fuel pump or sensors. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come to your home or office to test your vehicle’s stalling issue and determine what repairs are needed.

3. Car dies after about 30 minutes of driving