Q: How much to install a turbo and tune to my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping for like less than 10psi

asked by on August 11, 2017

How much to install my turbo kit and to tune my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping to get like less than 10psi since it's my daily and want it to be fast but not too fast.

Hello. This is a system that needs to be installed by a shop that specializes in this. A failure to do so can cause some serious failures in the engine and in the new parts that you purchased.