Q: How much to install a turbo and tune to my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping for like less than 10psi

How much to install my turbo kit and to tune my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping to get like less than 10psi since it's my daily and want it to be fast but not too fast.

Hello. This is a system that needs to be installed by a shop that specializes in this. A failure to do so can cause some serious failures in the engine and in the new parts that you purchased.

3. How much to install a turbo and tune to my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping for like less than 10psi