Q: P0300 & p1133

asked by on February 13, 2017

Note: the car did not had anything wrong before the repair.. A week a go I've changed spark plugs & spark plugs wires & timing belt on my 2007 chevy aveo , the car had no trouble before that but its time to change them, when the repair is done my car engine isnt the same !!! I had stalling , loss of power , shaking & MIL light is on with codes p0300 & p1133 I changed spark plugs & wires again!! But the problem still exsists Pls help

Timing Belt Replacement $295.56 - $1284.62 Get a Quote

Inasmuch as the car was running fine before the work was done, the likeliest explanation is that the timing was belt was installed out of position, that is one tooth off. Such will cause the engine to run very badly, and misfire, just as you are describing it (and cause the trouble codes to set). So, the first thing to do is open up the timing cover and check to see if the camshaft, crankshaft and timing belt are all lined up properly. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a timing inspection/diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.