Q: Q: How do you operate the fog lights?

How do you operate the fog lights?

If your Fusion is equipped with fog lights, they can provide you with dramatically better visibility when driving in misty or foggy conditions. Of course, you’ll have to know how to turn them on and off to actually enjoy those benefits. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Turn the ignition to ON.

2. Make sure the headlights are set to Low Beam.

3. Turn the headlight control knob to the right to any light setting, including parking lights, headlights and auto lights.

Tips

• Make sure that the fog light indicator comes on when you turn on your fog lights.

• The fog lights won’t work if your headlights are set to High Beam.

3. Q: How do you operate the fog lights?