Q: After some repairs my 2007 Kia Sportage continues to overheat.

My car was overheating. I put coolant in it, replaced the thermostat and fixed the leak from one of the radiator hoses. My fans also blow on the motor. Car is still overheating. What else could be the problem? Thanks in advance

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. If the system is not leaking anymore, and if the thermostat is new then you have another issue going on with the vehicle. This may be an issue with the a clog in the radiator, a coolant flow issue, or it may be more serious. I typically need to know when it overheated to see what type of issue is going on. The first thing I would do would be a block test. This test would tell me if there is an internal issue with the head gasket. If it fails the test then the head gaskets would need to be replaced. If it passes that test then I would do a flow test to see if the radiator is clogged or to see if the water pump is failing. If you are looking to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is overheating] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection