Q: Car will not move

Starts runs shifts to every gear just doesnt move i got under and seen where the linkage hooks to thr metal bracket but i dont see where the bracket hooks into the trans. But its moving the bracket when you shift it.

You need to look under the drivers side of the dash to see if the shifter linkage in the steering column is moving the shift cable. The bolts that hold the bracket to the bottom of the shifter shaft come loose and it will not shift gears. Have this checked and reconnected before checking to see if cable is shifting the transmission. This will require a mechanic to open the transmission pan to access the shift cable.