Q: Air is stuck In the defrost position

Well it got really cold for a while and I was using the defrost. When it warmed up enough to use the ac I hit the front vent button and it will not move it's stuck in that one position. My warranty on the car expired and they want to charge 100 dollars just to look at it. I need your help.

It is unfortunate that this has happened on such a new car. On the outside chance, it may just be a stuck button. If dirt or sticky liquids like soda or coffee ever got behind it, that could be making it stick. You could try using something thin enough to get between the button and try GENTLY prying it. If that does not help, then it may actually be broken inside the control head. Being that it is not so far out of warranty, you may want to try giving Ford’s customer service number a try. The number should be in your owner’s manual. It’s not a guarantee but they may offer to help you out with at least partial coverage as a goodwill gesture.