Q: Cylinder 6 misfiring

I have a misfire on cylinder 6. I replaced the plugs and wires and the cylinder is still misfiring according to the code I get.

A: Since you have already replaced the plugs a...

Since you have already replaced the plugs and wires, that narrows down what the problem could be. The most likely culprits of your issue are a faulty fuel injector or ignition coil. However, there is a slight chance that there may be a mechanical issue with your engine that is causing a misfire on cylinder 6 as well. I would ask for help from a professional mechanic to come and diagnose what is causing your misfire condition so that necessary repairs can be made.