Q: Cylinder 6 misfiring

I have a misfire on cylinder 6. I replaced the plugs and wires and the cylinder is still misfiring according to the code I get.

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Since you have already replaced the plugs and wires, that narrows down what the problem could be. The most likely culprits of your issue are a faulty fuel injector or ignition coil. However, there is a slight chance that there may be a mechanical issue with your engine that is causing a misfire on cylinder 6 as well. I would ask for help from a professional mechanic to come and diagnose what is causing your misfire condition so that necessary repairs can be made.