Q: I have replaced the camshaft position sensor on my 2007 Infiniti M35 and still have the slip and vdc lights on.

I Have replace both of the camshaft position sensor on my 2007 Infiniti M35 and still have the vdc and slip light on as well as the check engine light. What else could be causing the problem to keep these troublesome lights on ?

If the Check Engine Light was on with codes that pointed to these sensors and the codes were not cleared after the parts were installed this may be the reason the lights are still on. The check engine light could reset itself after a few drive cycles with no errors, but the codes can be cleared to speed the process up. Now if the warning lights were cleared and they returned, there is another problem. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and scan the trouble codes and do a few checks to offer a more personal diagnosis and estimate on the repairs necessary.

3. I have replaced the camshaft position sensor on my 2007 Infiniti M35 and still have the slip and vdc lights on.