Q: intermittent wipers not working and windshield washer not working on 2009 ford expedition

intermittent wiper not working and windshield washer not working

This sort of fault is typically diagnosed using a volt/ohm meter with the factory wiring schematic in hand. The type of circuit interruption involved can vary a lot from something as mundane as a bad ground connection to the more involved, such as a bad wiper motor. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. intermittent wipers not working and windshield washer not working on 2009 ford expedition