Q: intermittent wipers not working and windshield washer not working on 2009 ford expedition

asked by on November 07, 2017

intermittent wiper not working and windshield washer not working

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

This sort of fault is typically diagnosed using a volt/ohm meter with the factory wiring schematic in hand. The type of circuit interruption involved can vary a lot from something as mundane as a bad ground connection to the more involved, such as a bad wiper motor. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr