Q: My car makes a noise when it's cold

Sounds like a fan hitting until it gets warm?when press on gas pedal

Hi there:

This sound could be caused by the actual radiator fan being slightly bent, a drive pulley that’s damaged or even the serpentine or drive belt that’s wearing out. There are other issues that could be causing this problem, which is why it’s always a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a noise is coming from the engine inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of the issue and recommend and complete the right repairs.

3. My car makes a noise when it's cold