Q: Hello, when I make a sharp right turn, my car makes a whining noise. Could this be my ball joints or cv axle?

When I am turning my wheel left or right it makes a whining noise but only on sharp turns.

Hi Amber. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually a whining noise while turning is an indication of either worn wheel bearings or low power steering fluid. It is also possible that a steering suspension component might be loose or worn, but that would require an onsite inspection to determine the source. That’s the best way to know for certain what is causing this noise.

3. Hello, when I make a sharp right turn, my car makes a whining noise. Could this be my ball joints or cv axle?