Q: I need to know if the transmission # 43000 8A811 is the right # for the hyundai areo space 2005 D6AB engine

I am fixing a hyundai areo space 2005 bus with a D6AB egine. and i need to know whats the right transmission # on the trabsmission for that type bus.

Hello. For specific part numbers I would refer to to the Hyundai Motors website. From there you should be able to locate your region, which should offer some sort of technical support or contact through an email or separate website. You can also try reaching out to a dealership or service center that deals with your model of bus.

3. I need to know if the transmission # 43000 8A811 is the right # for the hyundai areo space 2005 D6AB engine