Q: Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

Can't find starter

The starter is under the intake manifold on side of the engine near transmission.

3. Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

Q: Car not shifting into overdrive.

The problem can be as simple as the transmission fluid and level. Make sure the level and fluid condition (should be a reddish color) are as they should be. If the fluid is not good, there can be mechanical issues...

Q: The gear shiter is stuck in park I have to manually shift it and the brake lights don't work.

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are several causes for the symptoms you are having. First, if you need to unlock the shifter, there is an override button you can use to unlock it. It will be a small slot...

Q: Q: How do I release the parking brake?

The parking brake is a very important safety feature that helps keep your car from rolling when it is parked. However, it is very harmful to your vehicle to drive with the parking brake on. You should always release the...