Q: Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

asked by on August 06, 2017

Can't find starter

The starter is under the intake manifold on side of the engine near transmission.

2012 chevy sonic thermostat repair cost

Hi There, When the thermostat is stuck open, this can cause problems with the engine never reaching the proper operating temperature as you may know. While the thermostat remains stuck open, this allows coolant to pass through the motor unregulated...

Car won't crank, or start but I have a clicking noise 2004 Infiniti G35

Hello - check battery and ground cables for good, clean connections with no corrosion. Next, check for 12v at the starter solenoid "trigger" wire connector on the starter (when the key is in the "Start" position). Your "clicking" noise sounds...

What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

The Passenger Air Bag Off light is located on the center console, with the rest of the front passenger indicators. This light will illuminate when the seat sensor detects that a child or child restraint system is in the front...