Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte l4-2.0l ...

Q: Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

asked by on August 06, 2017

Can't find starter

The starter is under the intake manifold on side of the engine near transmission.

2012 VW Tiguan with 33,440 miles and engine malfunction sensor came on and VW dealership quoted me $990 for decarboxylation and sa

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan. The Decarboxylation is necessary if you have a sensor reading that you need this done. Unfortunately I am not sure what your question is, however, if you'd like a second...

2010 kia soul Broken tie rod.

You will need to use a large pipe wrench to hold the shaft connected to the inner tie rod joint. Once you are holding with a pipe wrench then you can use a second large wrench to loosen the lock...

when I break my car goes back and forward

It is possible that you have warped brake rotors or loose suspension parts. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if any free play in suspension parts or run-out in the brake rotors exists....