Q: Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

Can't find starter

The starter is under the intake manifold on side of the engine near transmission.

3. Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

Q: Car shaking during start up while it is cold outside

You will need to make sure you are using the correct oil viscosity for the temperature outside. If you use the incorrect oil it may cause the VVT system to not work correctly and cause erratic running if one or...

Q: How do I install a child restraint?

There are numerous different kinds of child restraint systems available, and each installs differently. To be sure that you safely and properly install your child restraint system, follow the instructions provided by the child restraint manufacturer.

Q: Starter not kicking in

Hi there. When a starter does not engage there can be a few different issues. Firstly, your starter may not be receiving a signal to engage when your key is turned forward due to a faulty ignition switch. Secondly your...