Q: Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

Can't find starter

The starter is under the intake manifold on side of the engine near transmission.

3. Where is the starter located in a 2012 kia forte

Q: How long before a squeaky ball joint gives away?

How long it's safe to drive the car with the noise you have described just depends on exactly what part(s) is causing the noise. Some noises, while annoying, are essentially meaningless in terms of vehicle reliability or safety. But, admittedly,...

Q: Parking break not holding strong after new rotors and pad change on 2015 kia forte ex

Hi Steve. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible reasons why the parking brake is loose on your Kia. In most cases, it's simply due to the brake cable being loose or improperly adjusted. However, if the...

Q: How do I know which side of the car the fuel tank is on?

Some cars have their gas tank on the driver side, and some on the passenger side. As a result, it can be hard to remember which side of the vehicle your fuel tank is on. The fuel gauge is designed...