Q: Frank, Id like to install cruise control into a chevy express 1500 AWD that currently does not have it. Is that possible? 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500

Frank, Id like to install cruise control into a chevy express 1500 AWD that currently does not have it. Is that possible? and what is an average cost?

Hi there - yes, that would be possible, although the cost effectiveness of adding this feature to your current vehicle may not make sense. Adding cruise control could be done by either finding another Express van in a recycling yard, and acquiring all the components involved, and transplanting them to your van. You could also purchase a new, but aftermarket cruise control kit, and have it installed. Unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. I would check with your local Chevy service centers and recyclers for cost estimates for each approach. Good luck!

3. Frank, Id like to install cruise control into a chevy express 1500 AWD that currently does not have it. Is that possible? 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500