Q: loss of power when driving check engine light blinking at 30 mph just changed manifold intake have p0171 p0174codes

when i drive theirs rough idling when i press the gas it has trouble going but as soon as i get to 30 mph engine light starts blinking , manifold has been replaced new wires and plugs were replaced also a strong smell of gasoline happens and p0171 and p0174 codes pop up could be a that i need new o2 sen and also new coilpacks? Also when I rev the engine on park I do hear a pop sound by the right side lights also hear it when I'm driving losing power

You are having problems with the fuel injection system poppet injectors not opening up or stuck open causing the misfire. You may have a bad fuel pressure regulator or you did not seal the fuel lines into the regulator good and they are leaking. Trace down the fuel smell you are getting and fix, that then you may be okay from there. Needing O2 sensors and coil packs won’t help either.

Since codes P0171 and P0174 could mean a few different things, have a mechanic come scan the computer and see if the problem can be pinpointed.

3. loss of power when driving check engine light blinking at 30 mph just changed manifold intake have p0171 p0174codes