Q: Q: Major oil leak

Recently on a very cold day my car sprung a major oil leak. When I started driving to work everything was fine. By the time I got to work(5 miles) I had a major oil leak. I put in 2 quarts of oil but would leak in out by the time I got home Passenger side of the engine.

You may have an oil filter seal leaking and should check the filter to see if it is loose or leaking. If the filter is not leaking then the front crankcase seal is leaking and will need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check and replace the front crankshaft seal.

3. Q: Major oil leak