Car acts like it wants to start, but doesn't l4-2.2l satu...

Q: Car acts like it wants to start, but doesn't

The car will not star. It makes the noise like it wants to start, but never does.

Hi. Given the way you describe the concern, it sounds to me like you have an ignition or fuel problem. I recommend inspecting the fuel system and ignition system of the vehicle. I’m sure there is a connection with these two errors that is keeping the vehicle from starting. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the starting problems your vehicle is encountering.