Q: Car acts like it wants to start, but doesn't

The car will not star. It makes the noise like it wants to start, but never does.

A: Hi. Given the way you describe the concern,...

Hi. Given the way you describe the concern, it sounds to me like you have an ignition or fuel problem. I recommend inspecting the fuel system and ignition system of the vehicle. I’m sure there is a connection with these two errors that is keeping the vehicle from starting. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the starting problems your vehicle is encountering.